Incorporated non-profit organizations and registered charities for associated events, programs, activities, and fundraisers in the following sectors are eligible.
Children and Youth
We invest in local programs, activities and events that nurture creativity, participation and a sense of community in our young people.
Health and Wellness
To enhance the well-being of our citizens, we support locally-based health organizations whose funds stay in Northern Ontario.
We fund vital programs and services that provide support and build caring communities in Northern Ontario.
Sporting Teams and Events
Promoting a healthy lifestyle, participation and enthusiasm are an important part of a vibrant community. And, it’s just plain fun to cheer for the home team!
Arts and Heritage
We help foster a dynamic arts, culture and heritage infrastructure throughout Northern Ontario that enhances quality of life and is appreciated by people of all ages and backgrounds.
We fund programs that are aimed at real needs, real skills and real benefits to students and the broader community.
Tbaytel employees give generously through the annual Employee Giving Campaign. Organizations funded by the United Way who request Tbaytel support may not receive the same priority as other requests.
The following are NOT eligible for support:
- Organizations in a deficit situation
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Individual applicants or team members
- Political parties or candidates
- Religious organizations
- Private clubs or foundations
- Private or personal events (i.e. shags, retirements)
- Fraternal organizations
- Private and public schools including daycare centers, pre-school, elementary, secondary schools, and student organizations
- Organizations or programs whose operations and activities directly benefit residents outside of Canada and do not benefit any end-users within Canada