Tbaytel provides fire alarm monitoring services, including ULC certificated monitoring (Underwriters Laboratories of Canada), which are ideal but not limited to industrial and commercial properties, hospitals, senior’s residences, schools, and any other building requiring fire alarm monitoring.
When completing new fire alarm monitoring installations, Tbaytel will professionally install a fire monitoring panel and connect it to a buildings fire alarm system. When a fire alarm occurs, the fire monitoring panel will automatically transmit signals to the Tbaytel monitoring station, and a station operator will dispatch the local fire department.
Why Choose a Fire Alarm Monitoring Solution
- Automatic signaling when a fire alarm is detected
- Quick dispatch of emergency services
- Peace of mind from ensuring the safety of occupants and the building
- Recommended or required by AHJ’s (authority having jurisdiction), government bodies and/or insurers
What is ULC Certified Fire Monitoring?
In addition to standard fire alarm monitoring, Tbaytel also offers a best in class ULC certificated fire alarm monitoring solution. Many buildings with higher occupancy are required to have ULC certificated fire alarm monitoring, but due to the added safety, it is becoming more widely used in commercial properties.
Tbaytel is authorized to install and monitor protective signaling fire alarm systems in compliance with the requirements in CAN/ULC-S561 for Protective Signaling Systems. CAN/ULC-S561 is the standard for fire alarm signaling and equipment installation in Canada as defined by ULC. The standard specifies how fire alarm monitoring and monitoring equipment is installed, maintained, and how it communicates to the monitoring station.
What’s included in Tbaytel ULC Certificated Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Professional installation by a trained and certified Tbaytel Technician
- Dual communication path to the monitoring station
- Fire protective signaling certificate certifying CAN/ULC-S561 compliance
- Annual inspection completed by Tbaytel for signal transmitting compliance