I am renovating an area of my home and a security sensor(s) or other security equipment needs to be deactivated temporarily or modified?

What to know before moving or relocating your existing Security equipment.

Anytime security keypads, control panel, or sensors including door/window, smoke, water etc. are handled, you must first contact the Tbaytel Monitoring Station at 807-345-2739 or 1-800-893-2739 and have monitoring disabled temporarily for the security system itself or impacted sensor(s) while the work is being performed. Failure to do so may result in an alarm.

If security equipment needs to be disabled permanently or for a longer period of time, relocated or replaced during your renovation, please contact Tbaytel Technical Support at 807-623-4400 or 1-800-264-9501 to request a service call. Applicable charges will apply.

Glad we could be helpful. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Your feedback will help us improve this article.

How helpful was this page?

Updated on Fri, 08 Sep 2023 by Julie Workman

Rendered by:WWW-C01-PRD-01.