What are my options if not subscribed to Wire Care?

You have some options if you inside wiring or jacks become damaged or degraded.

If you are not subscribed to Wire Care and your inside wiring or jack becomes damaged or degraded, you have the following options:

  • Contact Tbaytel to schedule an experienced technician to repair the damage at a competitive price
  • Customers can repair the wiring themselves
  • Hire an electrician or qualified contractor to perform the work

Glad we could be helpful. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Your feedback will help us improve this article.

How helpful was this page?

Updated on Fri, 05 Mar 2021 by Renae Backen

Rendered by:WWW-C01-PRD-01.